Monday, February 1, 2016

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends.  Thank you so all so much for joining us this week.  This must've been a really favorite sketch - we had 40 players this week!  I am so glad you enjoyed.

Thank you to Debbie for sponsoring this challenge, too.  She will be presenting her lovely prize to....

#34 KT Fit Kitty
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations KT!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and put "Winner TMS #336 Debbie" in the subject box.  Don't forget to include your mailing address.


And our favorite picks this week....

Jenee's favorite
Card by #27 Sarah T

Jessi's favorite
Card by #7 Erika Paws

Debbie's favorite
Card by #15 Rutscht

Kris' favorite
Card by #26 Maria Helena

Melissa's favorite
Card by #32 Craftdee Donna

Thanks again to everyone for playing along. Tomorrow sketch pick and sponsor is Kris!  Have a grea Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! So happy and excited to be the winner! Thank you to Debbie for the awesome prize and thank you to Random Number Generator for picking my number! Congrats to the DT picks - I will page back to look at your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi gals! Thanks so much for a top pick! I always love using your sketches. Thanks also for all the work you put into this challenge.
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melissa for picking my card as your favoiurite :-) Glad you liked it. I'll be back to play in the next challenge, and to check out all the DT's inspiration; I bet it's fabulous as always :-)Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Melissa for picking my card as your favoiurite :-) Glad you liked it. I'll be back to play in the next challenge, and to check out all the DT's inspiration; I bet it's fabulous as always :-)Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...